Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wilton Silicone Baking Cups


Image from Kaboodle
Description: Wilton UltraFlex™ Silicone Non-stick Reusable Baking Cups
Cost: $7.99 for a set of 12

I bake a lot, especially cupcakes and muffins, and nothing annoys me more than to liberally grease the muffin tins, only to have my baked goods STILL stick to the pan. These baking cups are so easy to use and clean-up is very easy. I like the idea of not having to add extra butter or cooking spray to my pans either! I used it this past weekend and the baking cups produced very lovely and evenly baked cupcakes.

Here's a more official description:
Flexible silicone bakeware cooks evenly and quickly while being non-stick and incredibly easy to clean. No muffin pan needed! Silicone resists stains and odors and is heat resistant up to 500° Fahrenheit. For easy storage, bakeware can be folded. Oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher safe. Limited lifetime warranty. (Not to be used on gas or electric stovetops, on hotplates or under broilers.)

I think I'm getting a silicon baking sheet for Christmas so I can't wait to use that on my cookies as well!

Any kitchen tools you can't live w/o?

1 comment:

Jen said...

Let's bake the next time we have a craft party! Those baking cups look so cute!